Searching for Xactimate Software Training Courses?
Xactimate is the industry standard software for generating replacement cost estimates. In fact, many insurance carriers mandate its use for their adjusters.
Xactimate is a well-conceived, highly-developed, and powerful program that cuts estimating time dramatically. It is also very accessible, as Adjusters are able to access and utilize Xactware from their desktop, laptop, tablet, Smartphone, or the cloud!
Designed for insurance claims adjusters, contractors, and property insurance carriers, it allows Adjusters to simply key in the type and quantity of material damaged for a particular claim, and using a built-in price list (one for every county in the United States!) Xactimate is able to generate a cost-estimate for total replacement, preserving and repairing a property to its pre-damaged condition, emergency repairs, remodeling, and more.
Learning Xactimate is the most critical challenge a property claims adjuster faces on the early road to success. With our variety of training formats, you are sure to find the Xactimate Training course to fit your needs. Learn Xactimate your way.
Xactimate Training Description
Your training is delivered via live instructor over three consecutive sessions, by the end of the course you’ll be able to write a rock-solid, accurate estimate utilizing Sketch from start to finish.
Session 1: Getting to Know Xactimate
- 50,000 ft. View: Xactimate’s role in the Claims Process
- Preferences and Pathways: Orientation to the Xact Landscape
- Control Center, Price Lists, Preferences
- Start: How to open a New Estimate
- Start: How to open a Residential Valuation
- Develop: Inputting claim data into an Estimate
- Start: Introduction to Sketch
- Wrap-up: Homework Assigned for Session 2
Session 2: Mastering the Fundamentals of Sketch
- Review of Session 1 & Homework
- Sketch Time!
- Menus, Tools, Properties
- Start with a Room
- Add Complexity: Break Tool, Adding Levels, Adding Doors/Windows
- Roofs vs. Rooms
- How to Sketch a Roof
- Adding Estimate Items via Sketch
- Adding Photos: Labeling and Annotation
- Wrap-Up: Homework Assigned for Session 3
Session 3: Putting it All Together
- Review of Session 2 and Homework
- Deep Dive into Estimate Items
- Building Your Own Estimate: Victim, Bob
- Review Estimates & Q&A
- Final Thoughts: Technology and What Makes a Great Adjuster